lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

What do I expect from Flipped Learning?

I´m an English coordinator in the school and I like to learn new things and keep learning different strategies.

I don´t know that much about flipped learning, as son as I registered in the course I read about it. Honestly I just got the concept, and it looks so interesting. I want to get to know it more, help and encouraged  teachers from my school to try it. I think Flipped Learning can help students to improve their skills by practicing at school.

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much for participating and writing Sandra! I look forward to your comments especially since I want to be able to reflect on my practice as a university level educator by watching how education works at the K-12 level.

    ResponderEliminar